Hello &

Welcome!

to my blog...

If you are newly engaged, planning a birthday, anniversary or special occasion party or dance, you'll want to add some music to your day and that's where I come in. Since 1979, I have been performing at weddings & functions along South Shore Boston, Massachusetts, Cape Cod and throughout New England.

As a highly experienced broadcast DJ/MC, I work with you to create a truly memorable event.

From Miller to Madonna or Armstrong to GaGa, I play a wide variety of the Latest & Greatest Hits plus I have a top of the line digital sound system that sounds great no matter what level the music is played at.

Visit djChrisPickett.com & see why Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service is the Soundtrack To Your Next Event!


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Boston.com's A-List 2011 - Make Us #1!

Here's a chance to help make djChrisPickett.com #1 on Boston.com's Alist!  Please click on this link and vote for me in 2 categories - Best Wedding DJ and Best Ceremony Music.


UPDATE: The voting has ended and the waiting begins! Results expected on July 26 so thanks to everyone who voted and stay tuned!!

Soundtrack For Todayhttp://ctvr.us/djchris 

No comments:

Post a Comment