Hello &

Welcome!

to my blog...

If you are newly engaged, planning a birthday, anniversary or special occasion party or dance, you'll want to add some music to your day and that's where I come in. Since 1979, I have been performing at weddings & functions along South Shore Boston, Massachusetts, Cape Cod and throughout New England.

As a highly experienced broadcast DJ/MC, I work with you to create a truly memorable event.

From Miller to Madonna or Armstrong to GaGa, I play a wide variety of the Latest & Greatest Hits plus I have a top of the line digital sound system that sounds great no matter what level the music is played at.

Visit djChrisPickett.com & see why Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service is the Soundtrack To Your Next Event!


Friday, February 12, 2010

Your Wedding Ceremony

Lately, a popular service I offer is providing music and microphones for the wedding ceremony as many couples are choosing to get married at the reception venue or at a nearby locale.

Quite often, this takes place outside. But I’ve even set up shop behind the altar at a church, providing microphone amplification for officiates, soloists & combos, customized music selections for prelude music, the seating of the mothers, bride’s processional, ceremonial themes such as the candle-lighting and of course, the grand recessional!

This service is very affordable and best of all you get to pick the music you want! It’s really special to be able to do this in a very unobtrusive manner and where extreme attention is paid to detail and appropriately regulated volume levels.

It gives me an opportunity to go that extra mile at being the Soundtrack To Your Wedding Day!  

Soundtrack For Today: djChrisPickett.com

Remind me to tell you about the time one couple chose the Star Wars throne room anthem as their recessional…

No comments:

Post a Comment