Hello &

Welcome!

to my blog...

If you are newly engaged, planning a birthday, anniversary or special occasion party or dance, you'll want to add some music to your day and that's where I come in. Since 1979, I have been performing at weddings & functions along South Shore Boston, Massachusetts, Cape Cod and throughout New England.

As a highly experienced broadcast DJ/MC, I work with you to create a truly memorable event.

From Miller to Madonna or Armstrong to GaGa, I play a wide variety of the Latest & Greatest Hits plus I have a top of the line digital sound system that sounds great no matter what level the music is played at.

Visit djChrisPickett.com & see why Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service is the Soundtrack To Your Next Event!


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Professionalism

As your disc jockey on your wedding day (or at any other event) I consider myself to be an authoritative resource on music from many different styles and eras.  I will work with you to help express your musical tastes and can even provide customized music & microphones for your ceremony if need be.  I also employ a top of the line audio system that is carefully adjusted to ensure that you can talk during cocktail and dinner time without losing your temper and groove during dance time without losing your hearing.

Additionally, I fulfill the duties of Master Of Ceremonies at your reception, which is perhaps the most crucial role of the day as there are several formalities scheduled. From your introduction to your final dance along with everything else in between, all need to be advance-planned & executed in a professional and timely manner so as to punctuate the importance of your new-found stature as a wedded couple.

This is your big day. All of the stress you go through during the planning process should culminate in a happy and enjoyable celebration for you both. My experience and references show I know how to make this happen.  So make sure you’re hiring a professional DJ and not an “MP3 player. “

As an MC, your DJ is speaking on behalf of you to your guests. As an entertainer, your DJ uses the intuitive skills perfected through years of experience to create a memorable Soundtrack To Your Wedding Day!

Soundtrack For Today: djChrisPickett.com

No comments:

Post a Comment