Hello &

Welcome!

to my blog...

If you are newly engaged, planning a birthday, anniversary or special occasion party or dance, you'll want to add some music to your day and that's where I come in. Since 1979, I have been performing at weddings & functions along South Shore Boston, Massachusetts, Cape Cod and throughout New England.

As a highly experienced broadcast DJ/MC, I work with you to create a truly memorable event.

From Miller to Madonna or Armstrong to GaGa, I play a wide variety of the Latest & Greatest Hits plus I have a top of the line digital sound system that sounds great no matter what level the music is played at.

Visit djChrisPickett.com & see why Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service is the Soundtrack To Your Next Event!


Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome!

Season's Greetings!

Well, this is my inaugural post on this blog and Holiday party time is here! I enjoy this time of year because people enjoy letting loose and having a good time. Especially after a year of tensions and a day or 2 or 3 of holiday shopping. With the economy still shaky, many folks scale back and now host parties in their homes. This is a great opportunity to bring in my services as I can easily set up in a home without taking up alot of space (cellar parties is where I got my start!) and can even tap into your home audio system for added sound throughout the house!

Of course, company parties are still out there and I can fill larger venues with the Latest & Greatest Hits so you'll have the time of your life!

From large halls to living room walls, Chris Pickett Disc Jockey Service has all you need to get the party started this holiday season.

Visit djChrisPickett.com: The Soundtrack To Your Next Event!

No comments:

Post a Comment